Bella Kai's Journey: Looking out the window....

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Looking out the window....

It is a good day today.. sun is shining and Miss Bella decided that she would like to look at the view.. so she has made several successful attempts to pull up on the window ledge with her arms from a kneeling position on the floor.  I think it may be to get a peek at her new swing and slide from Gingie and Papa..but hey whatever works!

Now that is some good work on Bella's part.. never being interested before in pulling up on anything, this is much progress..  and the next step from knees is FEET!

Last night at dinner, which was her favorite, pasta and meatballs.. she kept clapping her hands say "Pa" for pasta!  So these little associations and sounds are like sweet music to my ears.

Also, something new... whenever I mention her brother's name.. I hear "ck" come out of her mouth.. she seems to be repeating the last sound she hears me say to call Zackary... good stuff..very good stuff!

Well we are all getting excited..Little Zackary turns ONE tomorrow!! Can't believe it.. I can just imagine how cute Bella will be with him..I am assuming LOTS of her usual kisses for him will be in order.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    this is my first chance to get caught up to the site. I think it is wonderful that you have a place to tell everyone (without endless repeats) all that is going on, the ups and the downs. I will be back to keep in touch.

    hope the day continues upward trajectory

    ReplyDelete